How to Display Testimonials on Your YouTube Channel
Having a large online presence is crucial to keeping up with other businesses today. Showcasing customers testimonials on various platforms is one of the ways you can expand your online presence while building a trusted brand simultaneously. Now that we’ve given you a way to display customer testimonials right on your website, we’ve also developed a way to expand your digital footprint by uploading your customer testimonials directly to your YouTube account. There a huge added SEO benefits to having a presence on YouTube, and with a few simple steps, you can tap into that for your business. In just a matter of minutes, you can link your Boast account to your YouTube channel and have testimonials uploaded directly to your channel once they’re approved.
Want to add your testimonials to your YouTube channel? Let’s get started.
Setting Up YouTube Integration
- Make sure you have your Boast account and YouTube channel already set up.
- Log in to your Boast account, as well as, your YouTube account in a separate window.
- Within your Boast account, click “My Campaigns” on the side navigation.
- From there, choose the campaign you would like to integrate with your YouTube Channel (you can integrate more than one) and click on “Integrate with Third Party Services”.
- Next, click “Activate” which will bring you to a page that requires you to authenticate your Google account.
Once you authenticate your Google account, YouTube integration should be set up and ready to go! After approval, videos should be uploaded in a matter of 5-10 minutes. No further steps needed. Remember, only testimonials that you approve will be uploaded to your YouTube channel!
*NOTE: YouTube is not able to pick up videos that have already been approve within your account prior to integrating your campaign with your YouTube channel. However, after you’ve integrated your campaign with your YouTube channel, you can simply un-approve your testimonials and then re-approve them to trigger your video to upload to YouTube.