Video testimonials are the most effective way to establish trust with potential customers. They allow your current customers to vouch for your business, helping you sell to prospects who are more likely to make a purchase if they can see that you have a good track record and customers willing to give you praise.
Video is the heart of Boast and this year we’ve been working to create some exciting new video features to help you edit and level up the videos you collect to engage and convert more customers.
Save time: Edit Your Videos in Boast
A concise and on-topic testimonial video is essential. Sometimes you’ll receive videos that have a great foundation, but could use a little cleaning up; that’s where video editing comes in.
Editing your videos can help remedy:
- Dead space at the beginning or end of a video
- Awkward pauses or throat clearing
- Rambling or off-topic comments
With the new Boast video editor, you can rearrange, trim, and delete clips from the videos you collect, all within the Boast app.
Automatically Transform Your Boast Responses Into Engaging, Professional Videos
Professionally filmed and edited testimonial videos can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars per video. While the results may be impressive, it isn’t feasible for most organizations to make that investment.
Boast’s new video automations help you take your user-generated videos to the next level. Add elements like custom intro and outro videos, title slides, lower thirds, background music, and watermarks to transform your user-generated content. All you need to do is create your automation once, and then all subsequent videos will be created the same way. You can run your automation on previously collected videos as well.
Other Updates to Collect, Manage, and Display Feedback Easily
New response search filters for better feedback management
It’s now easier to manage your responses with several new search filters, including date submitted, whether or not consent was received, which staff member the response is assigned to, and which location the response is assigned to.
New widget display option to show subtitles automatically
Widgets can now be set up to automatically show subtitles for videos. This is a great option to improve accessibility on your website.
Better video handling offline and on slow connections
It’s now easier for your customers to submit a video to you if they are offline or on a poor internet connection. If a video is recorded but unable to be submitted at that time, the submitter has the option to save the video to their device and try again later.
Plus Some Odds and Ends
- Ability to bulk update the Staff field on responses
- Support added for GIF files in Text Block elements
- Sort forms by number of responses
- New landing page starting colors
- Updated widget share page
- Signup and login pages updated to be more compatible with password managers
- Added support for SVG landing page logos and account logos
- Added support for Bulgarian form translations
- Added support for Romanian form translations
- Ability to set “from” name on form autoresponder
- Improved landing page video embed styling
- Improved import validations
- Improved email unsubscribe handling
Our goal at Boast is to help you collect meaningful feedback from your customers. With video editing and automations, you can take that feedback to the next level to show off your business and get more leads.
Posted in: Product Updates